Saturday, January 26, 2013

I would like to thank Pure Jonel for nominating Debra A Miller for the Liebster Blog Award

What is the Liebster Blog Award?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite” so, this award is the “favorite blog award”.

Rules of the Liebster Blog Award:

- Tell 11 things about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them.

11 Random Things About Me

1.~ I secretly loved the "Twilight Saga."
2. ~ Rainy days are my excuse to "do nothing."
3. ~ I hate wearing socks...bare feet is so freeing.
4. ~ I can't live without my chap-stick, cherry flavor of course.
5. ~ I have OCD~ My kitchen has to be spotless or I go berserk and Windex is my best friend.
6. ~ I have a pierced belly button that I hide from everyone.
7. ~ I know all the words to "Bust a Move," by Young MC
8. ~ I hate high heels! I think they were made to make women suffer.
9. ~ My first concert was AC/DC...Rock on!
10. ~ I snort when I laugh hard
11.~ I love "American Horror Story," although admittedly it is very disturbing.


Q & A Time

1 ~ What is your favorite genre of book? 
I don't have a favorite genre per se, although I feel a natural draw to fantasy. I love a story that makes me want desperately to turn another page and one that keeps me on my toes.

2 ~ Do you have any pets?  If so, what kind?
Yes. I am the proud owner of a 3 year old Golden-doodle named Maggie May Miller. Best dog I have ever owned!

3 ~ What is your favorite thing to do?
That's simple, I absolutely love to cook. I love finding great new recipes on Pintrest!


4 ~ Have you ever been on a vacation?  What is the furthest place you have visited?
I have taken a few vacations but the furthest place that I have traveled to is probably Jamaica. "Yeah Man!"

5 ~ Who is your biggest supporter?
Hands down my Mom but I do have many runners up for title of biggest supporters. There is my wonderful husband, my two sisters and my children. All of my family gives me their unwavering support which helps in the competitive world of "Indie Authors."

6 ~ What is your biggest pet peeve?
Well if you check my answer to #5 in "Random Things About Me," you will see I admitted to having OCD. My pet peeve would be dirty dishes in a sink....Can't tolerate it!

7 ~ Do you prefer books or movies?
Books!!!! I'm sorry, was there actually another choice for this question? Always books, although I do enjoy movies.
8 ~ What is on the top of your bucket list?
Buying a book I authored off  a shelf at Barnes & Noble. Oh and I would love to learn a new language. I'm thinking "French?" Ooh La La... does it sound sexy to anyone one else other than me?

9 ~ If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing, what would it be?
A book, "Twilight" preferably so I could entertain myself in the daylight reading it and also entertain myself at night with thoughts of Edward in my dreams! Okay, that sounded really lame so maybe I should take a funny book instead to keep myself laughing about the situation. Because if I were stranded on a deserted island I would probably be crying my eyes out. Laughter through tears my favorite emotion, so yes funny book definitely!

10 ~ Who is your biggest fictional crush?
Flynn Rider from the Disney Movie, "Tangled." Best movie ever!!!

11 ~ Do you believe that you can judge a book by its cover?
Absolutely not! "Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins, case in point....!


My Nominee's Are:
1.  S.K. Anthony
2. Rebekah Peroutka
3. Jade Varden
4. Elisabeth Grace Foiley
5. Jo Barker
6. A Reading Daydreamer
7. Leeann Passion for Pages
8. Elisa~ Lost Inside the Covers
9. On the Shelf
10. Yvon7lee
11. Ada~Revamped


Their Questions:

1 ~ What is your favorite genre of book?
2 ~ Do you have any pets?  If so, what kind?
3 ~ Do you have a day job? If so what is it?
4 ~ What would be your dream vacation spot?
5 ~ Who is your biggest supporter?
6 ~ What is your biggest pet peeve?
7 ~ What books have most influenced your life?
8 ~ Do you have a bucket list and if so name your top 3 things on it?
9 ~ If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing, what would it be?
10 ~ Who is your favorite Disney hero/heroine?
11 ~ Do you believe that you can judge a book by its cover?





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me!

    When your book is at Barnes & Noble, I'll buy it ;)

    Love your Dog's name, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the nomination, to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete